12 Questions I Ask During A Website Consultation
Here are 12 questions I ask clients during a website consultation.
- What information do you want someone to know within the first 3 seconds of looking at your new website?
- What do you like most about your current website?
- What are your top 3 frustrations with your current website?
- Who are your top 3 competitors?
- What other websites do you like?
- What do you like about those websites?
- How do you envision your navigation? (Example: HOME | ABOUT US | CONTACT )
- What kinds of photos do you want to use? (Pictures of your actual office/employees? Stock photos of the Boston skyline?)
- Would you like a blog?
- How often do you plan on updating the blog?
- Are there any color schemes that you really like?
- Do you want to use the same content on or have new content?